- Worship Services
- Adult Education
- Growth Groups
- Small Groups
- Women’s Fellowship
- Men’s Fellowship
- Children & Youth
Children & Youth
Our Children’s Ministry serves children from birth through 5th Grade. Our Youth Ministry serves those in 6th grade through the end of high school.
The children’s ministry consistently provides the following opportunities for our young people:
- Sunday morning nurseries and Children’s Worship for ages birth through Kindergarten
- Sunday School for children in nursery through Fifth Grade
- Wednesday Kids Camp (catechism and choir) held for 10 weeks in the fall and winter
- Weekly Ledgewood Outreach Ministry
- Arts/Sports Camp week in the summer
Through prayer, pursuit, partnership and discipleship, Trinity’s youth ministry seeks to engage our students in real relationship, bring to bear the Gospel in their lives, and equip them to be lifelong followers of Chirst.
We want to provide a place to behold the beauty of Jesus in scripture, where questions can be voiced, and where broken people will encounter the love of God together.